Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Ghetto Martha's Vineyard Detox - Day 10

DAY 10
Hello, Day 10!  I'm pretty much half-way through!  The slacks I put on today look great on me, and I'm losing a lot of my butt (which my husband isn't too excited about).  I want my belly to just fall off - that would be amazing.

Weight:  151 - 19 pounds lost!

While my body is feeling good, I once again tossed and turned ALL night.  I mean literally tossed and turned - my hips and knees ache really bad today.  I don't know what my problem is, but last night I felt like I was freezing to death, and could NOT get warm.  I had set my alarm for 5:30am so I could get up and do my coffee enema today, but one look at the clock and I shut that idea down.  In between hitting the snooze button 24,000 times, I slept until 7:00am.

Today, I'm a little off on my schedule, but am drinking buttloads of water.  I need to remember that damn SleepyTime tea tonight!

11:15am - I've started gagging at the last gulp of every green drink, and I just about blew chunks on my laptop.

Lunch - Went home and juiced cucumbers and tomatoes, since I hadn't juiced for a day or so.

Dinner - A few nights a week, I work as a bartender/waitress at a small bar & grill in Olpe, a town about 10 miles away from me.  I had to work tonight right after I got done at the office, and I found out last week that trying to haul soup down there just wasn't worth it.  So, I had a green drink instead of soup along with my supplements at work, but was RAVENOUS when I got home.  I went ahead and warmed up some leftover broccoli/onion/extremely hot pepper soup from a night ago.  It was extremely spicy, but helped kill some of the suckishness of the soup.  I drink some SleepyTime Tea, threw another blanket on me, and slept pretty darn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment